Monday, September 10, 2012

Isle Of Dogs Treat Review

Let me introduce you to my three wonderful dogs!

Jack-Border Collie Age 9

Albert- Australian Shepherd Age 4

Lucy- Great Pyrenees Age 4


I have recently purchased some wonderful treats at PETCO for my three dogs in hopes that they would enjoy them. My dogs tend to be picky but I wanted to buy a healthier alternative and find something to help a few of their problems. We purchased the Isle of Dogs Joint, and Smile treats to help with our aging dogs and keep their teeth and gums healthy. To my surprise all three of my dogs loved them! I had to break them in half for Lucy to chew but they were a big hit! I can now feel good about what I am giving my dogs since they are made with high quality ingredients. We will be buying these for a long time to come. 

Thank you for following!
-Brooke

If you would like to help Art Eco Utah and know more about what we do visit our website here!


No comments:

Post a Comment